2-DAY BUS TRIP
- 2 days of skiing in the legendary snow belt of upper NY state
- Daily ski lessons from HPSC’s CSIA accredited instructors
- Saturday evening après-ski, dinner, shopping, and entertainment in the charming town of Ellicottville - not included in trip price
- 2 nights lodging, double occupancy, in Springville NY; Single supplement may be available
- Breakfast included
Holiday Valley, Ellicottville, New YorkWith 290 acres of skiable acreage and 58 day trails / 37 night trails, serviced by 13 lifts and an average of 180” of annual snowfall, Holiday Valley has a reputation for good skiing and loads of fun.
Terrific value! Great party trip!
This weekend trip is a relatively short bus ride to Springville NY, with a pickup on the QEW for those living west of the city. Shuttle transportation is provided each day to Holiday Valley and Saturday night to Ellicottville. Ski lessons are included each day, but snowboarding lessons are not available on this trip.
DATES: January 22-24, 2016
C$ Cost (incl taxes):
Cheque (October 29th only)
Credit Card Payment
Add: Single Supplement*
* single supplement can only be paid later by credit card after rooms have been confirmed
We will be staying at the Microtel Inn in Springville. This is an inexpensive inn providing simple accommodation and a basic breakfast. Rooms may contain one or two queen beds -- please specify your preference.Dining:
Saturday evening we have two drop-offs in Ellicottville, a lovely old town with a grand selection of restaurants and bars.
Transportation: HPSC’s luxury coach will be used for transportation to Holiday Valley and to Ellicottville. Departure for home is directly from the ski area.
- Type information directly into the form
- Print 3 copies
- Review HPSC Long Trip Member Policies
Find out more:
Check the HPSC cancellation policy here.
A valid passport is required for this US destination. A Visa may also be required if you are not a Canadian or US citizen. It is your responsibility to have proper travel documents on your person before the trip departs.
All applicable fuel surcharges and taxes in effect as of August 2015 have been included in the package price. However in these volatile times HPSC reserves the right to charge for unanticipated increases in the cost of fuel, foreign exchange and taxes imposed by the resort or bus company.