Downhill Day Trip - Saturday, January 7
Unfortunately this trip has now SOLD OUT as we reached our maximum of three full buses. We don't have the capacity to offer quality lessons to a group larger than that.
Our next TEST DRIVE is A14 on Saturday, February 11. Registration is open for that trip now - hope to see you then.
Or, consider registering for A05 on Sunday - we are holding registration open for that trip (and this is a special case) until 10 AM tomorrow (Friday) morning.
Registration for bus and lift option
Drive ups: use this link to register for lessons (new for 2016/17)
Cancellation Policy: If you want to cancel this registration for a full refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org before 8 pm, Wednesday, January 4. If you cancel after that time or don't show up for the bus, you will not be credited for the bus portion of the trip ($30).
Registration process instructions - click here.
©2015 High Park Ski Club | 2238 Dundas St. W, Suite 207, Toronto, ON, M6R 3A9 | Terms | Social Media | Privacy | 416-537-SNOW