W8 - HOLIDAY VALLEY-2 Ellicottville, NY
Downhill Ski and Snowboard
2-DAY BUS TRIP
Press on the "Register" button, "Join waitlist" button, or contact the trip leader to check for space.
NEW for this year:
o Application form will be completed on-line.
- After you have registered and paid the $100 non-refundable deposit, the Trip Leader will advise you by email to login and complete the registration and final payment process. Final payment must be completed within 48 hours after receiving the email to hold your seat and avoid forfeiting your deposit.
· 2 days of skiing in the legendary snow belt of upper NY state
· HPSC’s certified CSIA instructors to guide us each day.
· Snowboarders - a great resort to practice your newly acquire SB skills with High Park friends.
· Saturday evening après-ski, dinner, shopping, and entertainment in the charming town of Ellicottville (not included in trip price)
· 2 nights lodging, double occupancy, in Springville NY; Single supplement may be available
· Continental breakfast included
Trip Dates: Friday March 2 to March 4, 2018
C$ Cost per person (incl taxes):
* Base trip includes $100 non-refundable deposit
** Single room availability will be confirmed by the trip leader after payment is made.
Credit Card Payment
Base trip + lifts and lessons
Add: Single Supplement
- ONLINE registration opens: Thurs October 26, 2017 at 8:00 PM.
Holiday Valley, Ellicottville, New York
With 290 acres of skiable acreage and 58 day trails / 37 night trails, serviced by 13 lifts and an average of 180” of annual snowfall, Holiday Valley has a reputation for good skiing and loads of fun.
Terrific value! Great party trip!
This weekend trip is a relatively short bus ride to Springville NY, with a pickup on the QEW for those living west of the city. Shuttle transportation is provided each day to Holiday Valley for skiing, and Saturday night to Ellicottville for wining and dining, drinking and dancing, walking and shopping, or just having fun. Ski lessons are included each day, but snowboarding lessons are not available on this trip.
We will be staying at the Microtel Inn in Springville. This is an inexpensive inn providing simple accommodation and a basic continental breakfast. A full service MacDonald's is located adjacent to the hotel if you require something more substantial. Double rooms may contain one or two queen beds -- please specify your preference. Some single rooms are also available for a supplementary charge.
Saturday evening we have two drop-offs in Ellicottville, a lovely old town with a grand selection of restaurants and bars. Most of the locations in Ellicottville are smaller-sized restaurants and gastropubs, so generally form smaller groups for dinner.
We leave from Yonge and York Mills pickup point at 7pm Friday with a pickup on the QEW at Winston Churchill Dr. at 7:30-7:45. Return from Holiday Valley directly at 4:30pm on Sunday.
HPSC’s luxury coach will be used for transportation to Holiday Valley and to Ellicottville. Departure for home is directly from the ski area.
Passport / Travel Documents:
A valid passport is required for this US destination. A Visa may also be required if you are not a Canadian or US citizen. It is your responsibility to have proper travel documents on your person before the trip departs. Anyone who is not admitted to the United States will have to provide their own return transportation from the border.
Optional Travel Insurance:
For overnight bus trips, members are responsible for arranging their own trip cancellation insurance and medical insurance. On USA trips, Out-of-Country health coverage in case of sickness or injury is strongly recommended. Insurance can be purchased from a number of Toronto sources. Some credit cards also provide coverage but check carefully that it will apply to your trip. All insurance claims must be made by the member to his/her insurance company.
See also the webpage re trip cancellation. The link is as below. Or, go to Long Trips > ON Bus Trips > Trip Cancellation.
Review HPSC Long Trip Member Policy
Find out more:
All applicable fuel surcharges and taxes in effect as of August 2017 have been included in the package price. However in these volatile times HPSC reserves the right to charge for unanticipated increases in the cost of fuel, foreign exchange and taxes imposed by the resort or bus company.