Join us for Annual General Meeting!
7:00 pm: Give back to your club and find out about volunteer opportunities. We're a volunteer-driven club, so members make High Park a great club! Sign up for your charter trip tonight, see below.
7:30 pm: Annual General Meeting starts
Complimentary appetizers and snacks will be served from 6:30 pm, with drinks available at a cash bar.
Location: National Yacht Club, RESTAURANT UPSTAIRS
Parking is available at the yacht club, Public transportation:
Porter Airport shuttle bus leaves every 15 minutes from outside the Royal York Hotel’s western entrance on York Street, near the north-east corner of York Street and Front Street. There is a short walk from airport to the National yacht club at 1 Stadium Road.
If you wish to have dinner at the restaurant, dinner is available at 5:00 PM, but you must arrive before 6:00 PM at the latest. Mention that you are with HPSC.
This is your opportunity to learn how the club is doing, vote on key matters, find out about plans for the coming snow season and ask questions about your club.
It's important we have a quorum at this meeting so please come out and support your club. If you are unable to attend, please complete the proxy form click here and either give it to a friend who is coming to the meeting or scan or electronically sign, then email to email@example.com before 4:00 pm, Wed Sep 27.
Log in to the website and click here to access the following documents:
To help reduce our club costs and minimize our environmental impact, we are distributing the AGM documents electronically this year. To access the documents, log into our website, and then visit this link:
Agenda, by-laws, rules and Board reports
As a bonus, you will have the opportunity to win amazing prizes such as:
Complimentary bus voucher for day trips - available for active members only
High Park t-shirts and travel wallets
Front-Of-The-Line voucher for a 2018 overnight bus trip or 2019 charter trip.
Charter Trips form & cheque delivery at AGM
All 2018 charter Trip Leaders will be there to explain their trip, answer your questions about optional items, accept payment cheques and credit card forms.
-------------- Helpful info -------------------
Members, Before Attending:
- Log in and press on LONG TRIPS > Charter Trips 2018.
- Press on the trip you wish to registered for.
- Understand the options and costs and complete the registration process by paying $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Print the receipt including the description so you have a hard copy.
- Complete Step 2 of the online registration process.
- Bring your cheque book & a pen to pay the rest of the deposit, including a post-dated cheque for the balance. Bring enough cheques if you are signing up for more than one trip.
- If you are paying for a trip by credit card (Visa or MasterCard accepted), bring a completed credit card form for the tour operator.