W5 - Mont Saint Anne, QC 2018
Downhill Ski and Snowboard
3-DAY BUS TRIP
1 seat is open for a Female to match roommates.
Other members should email the Trip Leader who will request additional space from the hotel since all rooms are sold out at this time.
Press on the "Register" button, "Join waitlist" button, or contact the trip leader to check for space.
NEW for this year:
o Application form will be completed on-line.
- After you have registered and paid the $100 non-refundable deposit, the Trip Leader will advise you by email to login and complete the registration and final payment process. Final payment must be completed within 48 hours after receiving the email to hold your seat and avoid forfeiting your deposit.
- Enjoy Mont Ste Anne elevation 2,625’ and vertical drop 2,050’
- 3 days of skiing (your lift ticket also includes night skiing)
- Ski in ski out accommodations at the beautiful Chateau Mont Saint Anne, 3 nights double occupancy
- HPSC’s accredited CSIA instructors will guide us around the mountain each day
- Full hot breakfast buffet each morning to get your ski day started
- Optional evening excursion into Quebec City
- Indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, saunas, spa, fitness room, free Wi-Fi
- Round trip transportation via luxury coach
Trip Dates: Friday, February 16 – Monday February 19, 2018 (Family Day Weekend)
C$ Cost per person (incl. Taxes, tips; insurance is extra):
Credit Card Payment
Base trip - no lifts
Base trip + lifts and lessons
Add: Single Supplement
- * Base trip includes $100 non-refundable deposit
- ** Single room availability will be confirmed by the trip leader after payment is made.
- ONLINE registration opens: Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 8:00 PM.
Ski-in, ski-out from the foot of the Mont Ste Anne gondola and enjoy your stay at Château Mont Sainte Anne. Get on the hills as early or as late as you wish; no bus, no shuttle, maximize your skiing and your relaxing time. Try some night skiing if you want to take a couple of top to bottom runs after the sun goes down.
- Mont-Sainte-Anne is renowned for its impeccable snow conditions, grooming and expert area. The skiable terrain includes 71 trails covering 73 km spread across 3 sides of the mountain. After sundown, 19 trails remain floodlit for night skiing. The skiing terrain offers breathtaking scenery all around the mountain, with the St. Lawrence River, Ile d'Orléans and the Laurentians. Mont-Sainte-Anne and has one of the largest snowmaking systems in the East. Lifts include 1 high speed 8 person gondola, 4 quad chairlifts (1 is high speed, 1 has bubble covers) and 4 surface lifts. Terrain is 21% Beginner, 46% Intermediate, 20% Advanced and 13% Expert!
For XC skiers, Mont-Sainte-Anne Cross-country Ski Center offers the largest cross country area in Canada! It is nestled in the beautiful scenery of the Laurentian forest and features 200 km of trails, including a 191 km network for skate skiing. It is located only 7 km from the downhill area, where skiers have direct access to the cross-country network.
If you’re looking for something other than downhill or cross country skiing, consider snowshoeing – the area boasts 37 kms of snowshoeing trails accessible at the ski resort! Dog sledding is also available for an additional charge.
Resort Accommodation & Dining:
As a guest at Château Mont Sainte Anne, you will have access to outdoor hot tubs at the foot of the mountain, an indoor swimming pool, sauna, spa, fitness room and a mini-cinema. The Château Mont Sainte Anne restaurant, Bistro Nordik, features Nordic inspired cuisine which showcases the best that nature has to offer in all its diversity, particularly products from the Côte-de-Beaupré and surrounding area.
· On Friday February 16 from Yonge & York Mills, Toronto at 2 PM and 2.30PM from Scarborough
· From Mont Sainte Anne at 3.00PM on Monday February 19, 2018
Transportation between Toronto and Mont Ste Anne will be by HPSC luxury coach
Optional Travel Insurance:
For overnight bus trips, members are responsible for arranging their own trip cancellation insurance and medical insurance. Insurance can be purchased from a number of Toronto sources. Some credit cards also provide coverage but check carefully to see what coverage your Card actually provides. All insurance claims must be made by the member to their own insurance company.
See also the webpage re trip cancellation. The link is as below. Or, go to Long Trips > ON Bus Trips 2018 > Overnight Bus Trips Cancellation Policy.Please review HPSC Long Trip Member Policies, including Cancellation Policy .
Find out more:
Ski resort website:
Chateau Mont Saint Anne website:
All applicable fuel surcharges and taxes in effect as of August 2017 have been included in the package price. However in these volatile times HPSC reserves the right to charge for currently unanticipated increases in the cost of fuel and taxes subsequently imposed by the resort or coach company.Save